NEW sluice box features a 34.5" length so you have plenty of room to recover gold.
Sluice also features the very popular Triple riffle matting design -
• 3 different Riffle Designs allow you more chances to catch gold!
Sometimes the shape and size of gold particles can conflict with your sluice box's riffle design. Having 3 different capture zones will help catch those gold sizes and shapes that may have escaped a more traditional sluicebox design.
- Hungarian riffle:
This kind of ruffle increases the turbulence behind the ruffle, which agitates the sand bed, improving gold recovery
- "V" Shaped riffle
The "V" shaped rifles work very well for catching fine gold.
- Our Square riffles catch small nuggets of gold exceptionally well between its larger grooves.
- Channel: 10"
• Lightweight Aluminum Construction
• Flexible TPR Matting
• Carrying Strap included
Sluice Mat Removal
- Remove the wing nuts that keep the sluice flare connected to the rest of the sluice box.
- Remove the awning nut on the rod that holds the sluice mat in place.
- Pull the rod out through the holes and pull the sluice matting out
- Roll the mat up and rinse it to clean the riffles of collected black sand and gold.
and we'll enter you
for FREE into our monthly GOLD GIVE AWAY!
Gold Prospecting Questions? EMAIL US
Copyright 2022 Motherlode Outfitters
Gold Panning Paydirt / Mining T-Shirts
Drywashers / Metal Detectors
Suction Dredging for Gold
Browse Site Map